It is a Webmin module for managing multiple virtual hosts through a single interface, like Plesk or Cpanel. It supports the creation and management of Apache virtual hosts, BIND DNS domains, MySQL databases, and mailboxes and aliases with Sendmail or Postfix.
Webmin is the most popular web-based systems management UI for Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X systems. With 3.5 million downloads each year, Webmin makes management and delegation of most common system administration tasks available in a friendly web-based UI. Webmin manages users and groups, databases, BIND, Apache, Postfix, Sendmail, QMail, backups, firewalls, monitoring and alerts, and much more.
Webmin Control Panel Management Features
• Webmin Installation and Setup
• Server Software Update & Maintenance
• 3rd Party Software/Script Installations
• System Security, Optimization and Hardening
• Server Migration & Transfers
or email us [email protected]